4.09.2006

I Vant to Be Alone...

I need Easter Break like woah. I'm now leaving on Wednesday afternoon, since bio is cancelled that day.

I think i lost my best friend for a while. this upsets me a lot. more than most things ever have. and for once, i want to spend days with my girls, and as much as i like my guys, i just have trouble knowing what to say to them anymore. i guess because i had such a good connection that went foul, i don't know what to do. i actually don't know what to do with myself. i'm filling my days with things and an agenda so that i don't have down time to think. i'll most likely be very weepy over the next few days, so bear with me please...i can't help it. as much as i'm enjoying embarking on a new adventure in life, i'm not so happy over all. life is pretty much going to suck for a while for me...and it's my own fault. i ruined something perfectly good to find something more. right now, everything is going fine, but what if it doesn't turn out all right and i've lost my best friend in the process. how stupid am i? nothing against george (nothing at all), but i'm so upset with myself right now.

i'm not peachy in any way, shape, or form.

No comments: