i need to get back to school.
this has nothing to do with my friends, my parents, my hometown. the thing is that i have all these projects to do (masque stuff, honors project) and i don't have the time / space to do them. i'm also having issues with alumni stuff because i don't know how to mail all the postcards out and then how to get the alumni to subscribe to either email or snail mail newsletters. also, i have to interview people for my honors project, but i need people who are from places other than enola. i know what i need to do, i just need to find out how to complete each task.
i'm doing these things now to avoid being overwhelmed in august and for the entire school year, but i ended up overwhelming myself in the summer.
i can't believe i'm saying this, but the summer is going too fast. i have to visit sara at her house at some point, and i have to visit new york. sigh.
i'm peachy.
9 comments:
YES I'M GINGER ROGERS!
Why am I Grace Kelly?
How'd I know I'd get Bette Davis? I love you Bill Wine!
_JO
Oh, I didn't know I exude princess :)
shirley temple...
this makes me sad, i have to say.
but so be it
Clark Gable, score!
james dean. awesomeness.
So I'm lookin through, and I'm like, let me move my mouse over a link name and hope it's me. Bogart...no, DAMN. Olivier, no. Tracy...no. Skelton....thank god no. James Dean...by no means. And then I'm like, "Damn, who's the other man on the list?" And I see W.C. Fields. And I cried. And not in the happy way. Everyone else is living in the age of the talkies, and I'm a silent film putz in movies nobody knows who's just quotable in yearbooks by high schoolers who don't know jack.
Your son is just a bit bitter, no?
Peace and Good Things :)
Vivien Leigh? that's QUITE the compliment...
gone with the wind AND streetcar named desire. i only fucking wish i had been in the same room as marlon brando.
in other words, thank you.
Post a Comment