It's me...Megan?
Today at work I was given proof that there is a God and that he probably thinks I'm OK. First, I finished my close reading for Tuesday in record time. Second, I was nominated for Homecoming Queen (very exciting for me, as I was never nominated for anything like that in high school). Third, I got 2 emails saying that 2 of my three classes on Tuesday are cancelled. Fourth, the 2 big things I'm working on right now are for those classes and they are now not due until the 4th.
Life suddenly got amazing...well...more amazing than before. This week is not going to suck. I feel it. everything is literally falling into place. My friday is going to be extremely relaxing, as I am having afternoon tea at 2 and going on a date with Jason later that night. My parents are coming up on Saturday for parents weekend and for the Improv show, which a lot of my friends who have graduated are coming to as well.
Life is wonderful.
I'm peachy.
2 comments:
Yeah, the class getting cancelled on Tuesday was the only proof that G-d likes me. He (or She) has been smiting me all week otherwise. :)
Glad to see things are going well! Yay!
Question: do you have another blog? I thought you mentioned having two before - but I may be making things up. Yes, I'm trying to get even more Megan writings in my life.
Post a Comment