i learned some valuable things tonight while i was out celebrating kate's birthday.
1. there are actually times when chris mcbride is useful.
2. ring pops make people think dirty things.
3. i don't like being scared, and if i torture myself too long, i cry.
4. dancing vegetables are hilarious.
5. tiffany's diner has the nicest bathrooms, but are all made for small people.
6. amy REALLY likes her milkshake.
7. i'm embarrassed easily by myself.
8. mother theresa looks like the grandmother of a california raisin.
9. i'm the "stoner sister"
10. people like my hats.
11. even when i'm having a lot of fun, i can still think about what i was originally supposed to be doing and be sad about it.
12. i don't like not seeing people for 2 month stretches.
13. i hope i get to drink this weekend.
14. i'll be lonely most of tomorrow, but i should probably do some work.
15. i wish i was not alone right now, but somewhere else entirely.
i'll possibly post pictures later. now, i'm going to turn off the lights, put on my little kid pajama's, and crawl into bed and wish very hard that my luck will change soon. why do i obsess about this? it's not really important...no, it is. i'm getting sick of being over looked...but i feel like to stop being overlooked, i have to be someone else and i won't do that.
i'm back on my cat lady kick.
the peach is a lonely hunter.
1 comment:
I'll be the person to realize, from doing it myself, that we sometimes put on a face to make people think we're not feeling bad or anything [and we're really good at it too]...but you seemed so happy last night. Screw even making it a Masque family issue. Who is overlooking Megan McGee, a most wonderful person in my estimation?!
I don't know who is, I just wish you could see all the people out there who are watching over you, rather than overlooking you. I feel so confused when I feel I'm seeing happy Megan out and about and I'm getting cat lady here on the blog. And I feel powerless to help you, which is the worst part.
I think we all want peachy Megan again. Maybe its not peachy for the same reasons as before, but we all find a new way back to happiness when its lost. So find your way back, please. Happy trails.
Peace and Good Things :)
Post a Comment