12.25.2006

maggies pants

this is a short entry to state the following:

1. if i get the flu, someone will pay.
2. my cats are hilarious
3. i almost flipped out on someone in church
4. i have the best bosses ever.
5. i have a changing color snowman nightlight in my room.

and the big one.

6. amy, doug, and val are coming to visit!! i'm quite excited about this. i'm currently thinking of doing the following with them while they're here:

1. making doug play the piano so my mom can sing along (when i play, i'm not that good and my mom gets ahead of me).
2. going to gettysburg (sorry, history nerds on board).
3. summerdale diner
4. state museum (it's becoming a trend)
5. small get together with the home-fries.
6. crossword puzzles with doug.
7. laughing with amy until my sides die.
8. dancing around with val.
9. having a perfectly marvelous time.

so much excitement! i'm too excited to sleep!!

3 comments:

Val said...

Haha I see how it is! I'm only on this trip to make sure your family doesn't kill each other on the way down. And isn't Amy technically Doug's sister AND aunt? Now that's some interesting inbreeding! Anyway, I'll make sure they are both alive by the time we get there. Or at least I'll try. Even if I have to sit between them the whole ride up! (Yeah that's not really going to happen.)

Anyhoo, I am definitely liking that list. I dunno about the other bio nerd, but I enjoy museums just as much as you history buffs. And I'm all for making Doug play the piano!

<3
The Mule

Doug said...

Well now that I'm chained to the piano, do I get to play Elton John or Ben Folds? Just kidding :)

I can't wait. I am so pumped for a little getaway to friends I miss. Hope Santa gave you everything you wanted and more. I find the surprises you don't ask for are the best!

Peace and Good Things :)

Val said...

Dear Naggy-poo,

I'm leaving you another comment because I love you! Doug played the piano over my house the other day and it immediately made me think of our trip (since making Doug play the piano is on your list of things to do with us). So here I am blabbing once again about how much I miss you and can't wait for this trip! Oh and I'm adding something to the list: "Val and Megan stretch time" even if it's only like 10 minutes before we go to bed or something. Well, we'll be dancing around so we might as well stretch while we're at it. And I REALLY need to get back in the habit with Sesame starting up again too.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Love,
-Mule