so, i got bored and decided that it was time to revamp the blog. i hope you like your link. if a link is not working, please alert me to this fact, i'd appreciate it.
wordplay is seriously an awesome movie. i know that's lou's name and not mine, but its very fitting... and we watched that movie a couple months ago and i love it.
10 comments:
just curious, why am i the family stone? am i really that racist and awkward? lol
I like the new look. And I love how I KNEW I was Happy Feet! Who else would be? Well, maybe your sister, but I don't know if she has a blog.
Love and miss you!
<3
Mule
wordplay is seriously an awesome movie. i know that's lou's name and not mine, but its very fitting... and we watched that movie a couple months ago and i love it.
AWWW, I'm the Sound of Music! I love you so bad.
've never seen my movie - what's it about?
I'm the shining...
acceptable.
OMG, I need a new movie. The Holocaust jokes are old ;-)
Be creative
The Lion King---I like! Very appropriate in so many ways.
It was like a message from God: "Honesty doesn't pay, sucker."
I love me some Cidade De Deus.
Oh, btw, see Waitress. It was delightful. RIP Adrienne Shelly
"Ennui" is the shit. Lou taught me that word freshman year when I was starting up with the crossword. I'll never forget it.
Post a Comment