8.30.2007

with a side order of jew.

i haven't written in a while. this is probably all well and good, as i have had better things to be doing.

classes are not what i hoped they'd be. they are unnecessarily difficult...and not one honors class in the bunch. a lot of silly busy work is involved in most of them too, so i'm a little perturbed. additionally, some of my professors have this weird idea that i should format everything exactly how they want it. am i going to learn anything from this? no.

i'm in a horrible mood right now, which i'm hoping passes by tomorrow.

i shouldn't be in a bad mood though because frankly i've got it good. i have a boyfriend who really loves me and does cute little things for me, like make my bed or get me peanut butter pie when i've had a rough week. i have great roommates who listen and try to make me laugh and such. i have a large group of good friends who make the weekend worth it. sometimes its just hard to remember that. i just feel overwhelmed, like i procrastinated...which i couldn't have because how do you procrastinate at this stage in the game?

oh well.

i miss michele...i read her blog and it made me feel really happy for her, but it also made me miss her.

i'm peachy.

3 comments:

Cory Anotado said...

Don't forget your order of Muslim.

Sara said...

Wow, you put into words how I feel. Thank God. I've been trying to figure it out all week.

"...overwhelmed, like I procrastinated."

I didn't procrastinate! I did all my reading this week! I already started my history homework! So why do I feel like I'm weeks behind in work?

Oh well. Let's get drunk and dance tomorrow and forget all our problems. <3

Jess said...

Hi, my name is Megan, and I don't ever update my blog. My mama, the best mama in the whole wide world, gets bored easily and likes to read blogs. But I'm an ungrateful offspring who doesn't write enough blogs to entertain my mama.

;-)