3.04.2008

Tiger Beat!

Because who doesn't want to answer shallow questions about oneself? (see the ihor blog for the proust questionnaire).

1. How would your mother describe you in one word?
Ridiculous.
2. What is your favorite flower?
Roses that aren't a shade of red or pink.
3. What is the most insane question you have ever been asked?
When are you due? (I've never been close to pregnant.)
4. What word in the English language do you wish you had invented?
flabbergasted.
5. Where would you like to live?
In a quiet beach town where I could walk or ride my bike everywhere.
6. What is the first quote that comes to your mind?
"I base my fashion sense on what doesn't itch" - gilda radner
7. What animal best describes the kind of boy you would be interested in?
sloth.
8. What do you miss about your childhood?
summers.
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't.
10. What is the main fault in your character?
I'm too neurotic and I tend to flip-flop on my opinions of things and people.
11. Who is your favorite historical figure?
Abagail Adams.
12. Describe how you kiss in one word?
Happily.
13. If you met the right boy today, would you propose tomorrow?
I have met the right boy...and why would I do the proposing...honestly tiger beat...
14. What in the world do you least desire?
a minivan.
15. What do you think most boys date you?
my sense of humor and the fact that i'm pretty smart.
16. Finish this sentence: "Happiness is a thing called..."
jason. :)

I hope you enjoyed.

i'm peachy.

No comments: