Note the nice little changes on the side of my blog.
I can now see who has updated and when, instead of visiting people's blogs for no reason.
The second set is of blogs that I look at almost everyday.
The third is blogs that deal with my old interest of crafting and my new interest of (gasp!) cooking.
I'm peachy.
1 comment:
I also have the desire to print out my blog, binder it up and delete it from the world wide web. I've thought about this for a while.. but then I keep wanting to vent things and talk to people, and I don't have any friends near me anymore. It's a sad excuse, I need to let it go. The personal blog, I mean.. the whiney selfish posts that no one cares about except myself. It doesn't feel right to write in there, anymore.. not to mention it shows up when you google my name and I'm no longer OK with that, starting grad school for teaching.
I need to blog more in Skinny Jeans (you can have Bob, btw, i LOVE JILLIAN so much).
Post a Comment