So, I'm going to soon go to just two personal blogs. One will be Jason and I's blog and the other will remain Chex in the City (the wordpress one). I'm getting rid of my trivia blog (that no one reads) and my manifest destiny blog (that i don't keep up with). I'm keeping my movie blog and soon inviting others to write in it (the person I started it with doesn't keep up and I'd love more movie watchers to help me keep it going). I will also continue to write in 'skinny jeans', because why not.
I do need to make some decisions about my new blog (which will premiere sometime this summer).
1. Wordpress or Blogger? I have accounts on both and like both...so which one?
2. What shall I call Jason and I's blog?
3. Who will make me a sweet thing-at-the-top-of-the-blog?
That's really all. Advice, ideas, and suggestions please!
I'm peachy.
3 comments:
I'm a real big fan of Wordpress over Blogger, just because I feel the Wordpress software's a bit more nifty than Blogger's is.
And sad times, I'm not on your little side blogroll thingie.
I'll make you a sweet thing-at-the-top-of-the-blog, just give me an idea what you're lookin' for!
As far as naming, hmm. I'll consider it. This is an important decision, of course.
See you in class tonight!
I was going to make you a sassy blog thing, but looks like Nancy's got it.
Um, wordpress. It's better.
Post a Comment