The title describes Jason and I perfectly right now...in the literal sense. He is fighting off a cold, the likes of which I have never seen. He's pale, has chills and a cough and he just feels awful. It makes me sad to look at him, because he's always curled up in a ball trying to adjust his temperature. It's so bad that I'm sleeping in the guest room so he can have the bed all to himself (and so I don't get sick.)
On the flip side, I'm exhausted. I couldn't tell you why, but I am. It could be these crazy hours I'm keeping, or perhaps all the traveling we've done over the last few days. I'm also trying to keep from getting sick. :/
Thanksgiving was good. We have very few actual traditions. The number and range of people is always different, and aside from turkey, taters, and green bean casserole, the menu is different too. There is some drama in my family (extended...not my immediate), so that provides stress. I'm not saying it for pity (it's more awkward than anything else), but its something on my mind.
My various Christmas crochet projects are coming along well. I have three things 100% completed, and another well on its way. I have to also find some new things for people because those projects proved to be either too difficult, or not quite right for the person. I overestimated the amount of yarn I'd need, so I'm also keeping my eye out for a really good afghan pattern to use the scrap yarn for. I'm very excited about that. :)
On the dance front, I'm in the throws of choosing my recital pieces. I have a lot of contenders, but I want to submit some really solid ones to Michelle (my boss) so I'm happy with whatever she approves. I am also constructing my class plans and lessons, and I think the biggest challenge will be only having an hour to teach improv, dance, and vocals each week. Ahh! I want to be as prepared as possible so that when I get another full-time job, I won't be stressed preparing for class.
I definitely need to update more often. I wish I had more to say, but my life really isn't super exciting right now (which is a-ok with me). Comment away!
- I'm peachy.
No comments:
Post a Comment