12.23.2009

0 to 60 in a matter of moments.

This is what my life has felt like the last few days (although, I will not complain). In the course of the last two weeks, I got a new job at Fusion, where I found I will be the jazz teacher, teach one session of choreographic concepts, and coach the junior dance team. Whoa. I have so much to prepare for!

Then, last night, I got an email that sealed my fate for next semester. I will be teaching a history course at La Salle University. Yes, you read that right. I'm not going to publish the exact course here, but basically its a survey course taught through biographies. Now, my only problem is finding a topic, ordering books, and writing a syllabus in oh...two weeks. Then reading said books again. Ahh!

So, I went from having nothing to do, to having a very busy and fulfilling schedule. I'll still have Monday nights to play Quizzo and Friday nights, and my whole weekend. It's an ideal set up. However, I will be very busy for winter "break," which is definitely more of a blessing now that I need to get so much done.

I'm so excited for 2010.

- I'm peachy.

3 comments:

Megan said...

OH MY GOD Congratulations!!!

That is SO exciting! Ahhh!

Sara said...

HOLY CRAP! CONGRATS!

(Ogle Stuart for me, please.)

Jess said...

Update my link in your sidebar (((cough)))