11.05.2005

not penn state...bitch.

this weekend was spent (well, thursday to saturday morning) at Penn. The University of Pennsylvania is located in the heart of Philadelphia, founded in the 1700's by none other than Benjamin "the man" Franklin, yada, yada. This might have been one of the most awesome weekends ever. I got to spend a lot of time with Johnny, which is always a plus, but i also got to meet and get to know his friends and roommates. some pretty cool people, i must say. this includes Olivia, even though i didn't meet her. I just wore her clothes. thanks. I had a Happy Meal for the first time in probably 10 years and got a neato toy. I saw "Say Anything" for the first time and i loved it...especially the song "in your eyes" by peter gabriel. so good. we all went out for Chris' birthday to Sotto, an amazing restaurant on S. Broad Street. I got mozzerella and tomato with fresh basil and i also had some bread with cool dippings and the most amazing fried calamari. after the cab ride from HELL, we all watched "The South Park Movie: bigger, longer, and uncut". to think that i broke up with mike reynolds in 6th grade because he liked this show.

currently i'm having a colombo yogurt (peach, fruit on the bottom) and a strawberry dasani. i'm in the middle of making some cheesy ramen. this will all be followed by partying at the lacrosse house with improv 101. they invited us as a group. interesting, but freaking sweet.

i have 6 facebook friends at penn. they're all swell.

i'm peachy...ramen's done!!

No comments: