8.08.2006

Heaven is a little closer in a house by the sea - Anon.

I hope you all like the new theme. Only a few people's links were chosen especially for them (john, joanna, george, gwen, liz). everyone else is just a beach i like. i saw the quote on a woman's shirt yesterday at work and after workshopping the concept with john over taco bell, this theme was born.

john and i had our annual special taco bell dinner, which we have had every year before i go off to school, no matter what our status is. it's nice, but it's also a reminder that summer is coming to an end. We had a great time together and I feel better about decisions i've made. Also, as a general annoucement, I plan on staying out of a major relationship this semester. I will die if i try to add one more thing to my plate.

all in all, summer was great. i can't wait for vacation and school to start.

there is so much i could write about, but i don't feel like it.

3 more days of work.

hersheypark tomorrow...alone...well, with my family and my sister's friend.

now i'm off to manda's to see lettie for the first time since june!!

if you have a beach that you like to be and it is not already used, tell me. i'll be glad to change it. :)

i'm sooo peachy. :)

comment!!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Here is a comment. Happy now?! <3

Pam said...

i must must must be sea isle city, NJ - i've gone there every summer for my whole life and it is my favorite place on earth...

thanks in advance =)

back to school soon =D

Doug said...

Ok, so I haven't heard of it ever, but you can understand my problems with being called "Nags Head, NC." And yes. Saying this reaffirms the problem of its saying "nag." Oh well. Preferable choices are:

Pebble Beach, CA
Stone Harbor, NJ

Peace and Good Things :)

Jess said...

Oooh, I'm skanky with a high coat of gloss and a crappy boardwalk :-D

Liz said...

basically i love you!

Pam said...

thank youuu

opening night couldn't have gone better =)

soon soon soon
~Pam