so, today it rained. hard. i was going to basil's after my one and only class today and i was drenched within seconds of stepping out side. however, after a brief inspection of my things (phone, notebook, folders) i was fully convinced that i had made it through with no damage.
i was wrong.
i just went into my bag to get something and i pulled out the masque family tree. it's ruined. somehow it got wet and nothing else did. i have no choice now but to make a brand new one. i'm extremely close to a mini-break down right now. last night i was depressed. i don't think there's a word for how i feel at this very moment, looking at my hard work, almost literally down the drain.
i know the tree is stupid and stuff, just don't laugh at me, now that it's ruined. junior year is not starting out the way i had hoped. to be frank, it sucks.
sigh.
sigh.
sigh.
distraught peach.
2 comments:
Oh my God! But last year during senior week weren't you putting it into the computer? Hopefully? I guess not. Oh this is such bad luck. I'm pulling for your luck to change.
I hope things turn around for you. They usually do.
I know I end everything with this, but especially so for you: Peace and Good Things :)
Your blog is lonely.
Update it!
Post a Comment