7.20.2007

theme.

i changed the theme of the blog...if you would rather be a different character, give me the heads up. please.

i'm peachy!

9 comments:

Kate said...

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that I'm dumbledore...am I wise? do I just have a 3 foot long grey beard that I didn't know about? or are you secretly hoping that someone will push me over the edge of a tall tower so that I plummet to my death? just wondering ;)

Pam said...

AWESOME IDEA!!!

Jess said...

I THINK that's a good name for me. I just started the first book - so I'm not the best judge.

Doug said...

Creevey?! Really, MOM?! That's like worse than Neville ever was before he became confident.

I guess I'll be the first to say: could we try another?

Amandadigian said...

I love Nymphadora Tonks!

Gwen said...

thanks!

Sara said...

Lavender? What made you pick her for me? Not complaining, just asking.

Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said...

SCORE!!

SIRIUS! WOOOOO!!!
I'll take it.

... ::bites fingers::
we need to chat about the book!

Mary said...

I'm an evil, evil woman.

I was just in the middle of doing this to my MySpace page.. Haha.