So in the last few hours, I just realized how busy the next week is going to be:
Tomorrow: Work, class, work, class, Jason comes home because...
Friday: Jason and I are driving to North Carolina to visit my little sister for her birthday. We'll be there (hopefully basking in the warm weather) until Sunday. I'm sure LOTS of homework will get done. (ha).
Monday: Back to work, class, work, class.
Tuesday: Work, class, work, class.
Wednesday: Work, class (turn in everything that is due on Thursday...because...
Thursday: I'm speaking at a symposium for the Masque about the American experience and 9/11 (or something like that). I have to miss a day of classes (woo) and I get something to put on my CV. However, I'm really nervous about it.
Friday: Who knows.
Saturday: Valentine's day dinner...with Jason, Nik, and Allison, then seeing "Recent Tragic Events".
Sunday: collapse.
On another note, my mom and I went to the mall tonight to get cards and such, and this car was following us very closely. Then it followed us into the parking lot...then parked next to us. and looked at us. He was a real creeper.
So tired, and I haven't done anything yet!
I'm peachy.
No comments:
Post a Comment