2.19.2009

Megan's less-popular lavender marker.

Today was a pretty good day, especially in comparison to the rest of the week.

Last night I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner (as I do most Wednesdays) and we had tacos. I love tacos. I also got a really nice bag as a gift from a family friend, which I'm planning on using for my trip as my carry on. I got new make-up.

Today just didn't suck. It wasn't super awesome, but it also didn't suck. I nailed down my thesis statement for my actual thesis. I"m pretty psyched about that. I also got an A on a paper and a 100% on another exercise. On both, we can re-submit for better grades. I'm glad I did them right the first time, mainly because I don't have the time to re-do things. The 100% paper was really just a review graded for certain grammar and style things. I now can:

- use "effect" as a noun AND a verb.
- properly use "whom"
- eliminate "to be" and its various lame forms from my writing, for a more exciting style of prose.

I'm thrilled. I'm also a huge nerd. sigh.

I'm peachy.

No comments: