Woah!
The last month went incredibly fast! I didn't even realize that I hadn't written in this blog in that span of time. Phew.
So, what's new?
1. I CAN HEAR THE BELLS
- Jason, our moms, and I have done a ton of wedding planning. So far, the church is booked, flowers are booked, and the hunt for reception sites, bridesmaids dresses, and other minor details are on the way. I'm going tomorrow with Jill (my future mom-in-law), Mom, and (baby / doctor's willing) Nancy to shop for WEDDING DRESSES! Not that it didn't sink in before, but its getting to me that I'M GETTING MARRIED TO THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! My friend Nancy and her husband remind me of Jason and myself, mainly in how they relate to each other. Hopefully soon, two of the other couples in my program and I are going to have dinner sometime and it's going to be fun. :)
2. BABIES EVERYWHERE
- The other day I realized that I'm at that age where a lot of people I know are having babies (me not one of them, duh). Nancy is having a little girl (who I will call various fruit names for years). My cousins Devin and Sasha (who are sisters) are having a little boy and a little girl within about a month of each other. One of the other assistants is pregnant, various people from school had babies, and it's just crazy. I have to start crafting for Nancy soon....
3. BFF
- Last night I spent the evening with Sara and it was so nice to spend time with her and just her. The only thing that could have made the night better would have been if Michele was there too. We saw the show, which was hilarious, mingled like big girls (and saw the illustrious, wonderful Michael Borton!), then sat on the stairs like little kids and talked and giggled. :)
4. SCHOOLS OUT...IN AUGUST
- I'm almost officially graduating in August. I'll walk in December (as per the suggestion of a variety of people), but I'll be done in about 4 months. Thank goodness; I'm burned out.
5. OTHER STUFF
- I'm writing in a new blog "Skinny Jeans"
- I'll be living in Philadelphia starting in August.
- Jason bought a Wii!
- I've recently become obsessed with citrus in my food.
- I have a presentation tomorrow that I'm 50% not prepared for.
- Tomorrow (the 20th...so today...) is free Rita's day and Nancy has never been. It's going to be glorious.
I hope you enjoyed this update into my life. I may abandon this blog upon my marriage, only to start a blog for Jason and I. We'll see. :/
I'm peachy!
1 comment:
It was totally fun to go wedding dress shopping with you! You looked AMAZING.
Post a Comment