This weekend was quite packed with fun and such.
After Friday night's night of celtic-ness, I slept over at my parents' house because I was just far too exhausted to drive back to Middletown. I woke up around 11 (thanks mom) and she and i had bagels and a Michael Jackson dance party. We even woke Sarah up with our special rendition of "We are the World" (complete with Dylan, Springsteen, and Lauper impressions). After the dance party ended, I trekked home to prepare for Miss Henderson's arrival.
As soon as she got here (around 2ish), I had quite the day planned. We went to the mini-golf course / arcade near my apartment, came home to freshen up, went to Mechanicsburg to see a friend of mine play some songs from his new album, and met Jason and Fred at the Colosseum. Thanks to Fred, the four of us played games for hours, eventually racking up over 3400 tickets. It was exciting. Based on Megan and I's squeals of delight, you'd think we were winning millions of dollars. We are easy to please. Megan, Jason and I ended out the night drinking and watching Independence Day.
Sunday was much more low key, especially since we had stayed up until 3 am the night prior. My parent's had the three of us over for dinner and we all watched "Dan in Real Life" (which has an extreme awkward factor). Dinner was delish and the company was lovely.
Jason left this morning, and Megan and I ventured into Harrisburg to eat at Roxy's and look around at the capitol. That building is just beautiful.
Busy week ahead. Look for the next blog in a few years (haha).
I'm peachy.
No comments:
Post a Comment