10. Owen Wilson

- First, I love every movie this man does. Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, the list goes on! I kid. I love his good movies too. I first fell in love with him when I saw Zoolander, and from then on I sought him out in such films as The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. That crazy nose both adds to and detracts from his overall appearance, making him lower on the list than his brother. Additionally, he has a speaking voice that makes me swoon. mmm.
9. Colin Firth

- He's British, he's played every symbolic and literal form of Mister Darcy known to man, and by golly I love him. I especially enjoy him in Love Actually, but frankly who doesn't? He's wronged by his slut of a girlfriend and he meets a lovely Portugese girl who loves him back. I also discovered that you can't help but love him in Bridget Jones, even in those moments when you think he's marrying other women, because you know in your heart that he is the one for Bridget! I'll see movies purely for the Firth factor.
8. Prince Harry

- Now, I realize that this list might have seemed like a list of actors who I adored, but I did say celebrity, and this red-head and his brother are amazingly beautiful. Fortunately, his father's genes had nothing to do with his looks (or teeth, as I discovered in January when I met Prince Charles). However, this third in line to the throne is less attractive in comparison to his brother because he A) is dating someone and B) is a little too socially crazy for my taste. Still.
7. Harrison Ford

- When I was eleven years old, I saw Star Wars: A New Hope for the first time. When I was eleven, I had my first major celebrity crush. However, I also discovered in that year that Harrison Ford was far older than my own father and our love would never withstand those challanges. Sigh. Still, I've endured many the sub-par or scary film just to see him. I peed myself during What Lies Beneath, and had any other actor been the star, I would have left. However, I just had to see more of Ford. American Graffiti, Star Wars (etc), Witness (swoon), Regarding Henry, and Indiana Jones are just a few of the films I watch again and again for him.
6. Luke Wilson

- The more attractive, and slightly more prolific, Wilson brother. While both are quite sophisticated, Luke has an extra aura of hotness about him. Think back to "Legally Blonde: 1 & 2", "The Royal Tenenbaums" and others...who is the romantic lead? He is. He's smart (you'd have to be to be in any Wes Anderson film), cute, has a great voice (speaking...i've never heard the man sing), and just all around desirable.
5. George Clooney

- This man just gets better with age, like a fine wine or cheese. When he was on ER, I didn't get what the fuss was about, but after watching him in various films, especially the Ocean's films, he seems to have the same quality of the Rat Pack, only more functional. The only thing you could have against mr. clooney is that he has a pet pig, but considering that i love pigs (the animal that is), i'd be good go. He's also decended from the amazing Rosemary Clooney, so those are some quality genes.
4. Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint

- Ok, the next two are a little weird. I love the two boys from Harry Potter. I think they are just adorable...one of them is 18...i think. Anyway, Radcliffe has beautiful blue eyes, which in the movies piss me off, but when he's not playing Harry Potter, they are more than acceptable. Why weren't there boys this cute when I was younger? The other Harry Potter character actor scores just a little higher than the other for one fact alone: that red hair. I've always had a soft spot for the character of Ron Weasley in the books, and it pretty much translates to the films and to the actor who plays him. I think I also have a thing for guys who are not traditionally seen as attractive. They didn't make the list, but I also love the actors who play George and Fred Weasley, but they don't have red hair for real and I don't know their names...therefore it's unfair for them to make the top 10.
3. Hugh Grant

- Again, I've seen a multitude of films just because he was in them. My favorite Hugh Grant film is definitely "Love Actually", although how can you lose with a cast like that? I also spend part of the first Bridget Jones movie hoping that she'll choose him (which she thankfully doesn't). I also would like to forget about the whole prostitute thing. He has lovely hair, and he's cute, and he can sing! Check out Music and Lyrics if you don't believe me.
2. Prince William

- This should not be a shock to anyone. He's single, he's next in line, and he clearly got the Diana genes in every respect. Poised, seemingly polite, and a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. There is really no reason to go on. Just look at him.
1. Paul Rudd

- This is always a suprise to people. I can see why, but still. I think he is just too funny and simply adorable. The only reason I initially saw "Knocked Up", "Anchorman", and "Wet Hot American Summer" was because he was in them. I'll watch the stupidest movies just because he's in them. He always plays this sort of kind, but really an asshole, man who I can't help but enjoy.
i'm peachy
1 comment:
Mmm Paul Rudd. I'm gonna marry him one day.
If you like Luke Wilson that much, check out "Alex and Emma". Preciousness.
Post a Comment