so, i'm home right now for the first time since easter...and for once, it's truly fantastic. i'm relaxed sitting with my cats and amanda and we just saw "knocked up". my sister's party went well and people liked my slideshow. i have a pretty full week coming up, with places to go and people to see. I will return to the central pa area on thursday night or friday morning for my sister's graduation from high school. i should purchase tissues.
that's it for now...i just wanted to update on the glorious that is...home. not that i don't like philly. i love philly...just once in a while it's nice to go home.
i'm peachy.
3 comments:
Nag-
Home is where the heart is! Tell Sarah I said congrats!
-Mule
Mcgeeski,
I made you Cordelia on my blog, as they are all Shakespearean characters. I picked her for you because she's King Lear's daughter, a princess, who is a lovable, virtuous woman with rare honesty.
Who is more honest than you McGee?
Love and miss you!!!
If you don't update a blog soon, I'm gonna explode.
Post a Comment