sara said that if i didn't update, she would explode. i would hate for that to happen, for primarily selfish reasons. here goes.
day one is going swimmingly. the only time i really thought anything bad at day one was on thursday when michal (and consequently I) had the worst group ever. oh well. i changed into my cute traveling clothes (no kidding) and got to 30th street with enough time to spare for some kfc and book browsing. i love the train, so i enjoyed that 2 hours and mom and dad took me to brusters for ice cream. afterwards, john came over and we hung out and my sister came home from hersheypark. thursday was good (although, i do wish i could have seen caitlin sing at grape street.)
today was also awesome. i lounged until about 2. i got ready for the day and my mom and i went to walmart. i got some cute summer pjs with woodstock on them. megan and i decided to go to the ben folds / john mayer concert. i got a yoo-hoo at the grocery store, which really alone could have made my day. the albrights came over for dinner, which was awesome chicken fajitas. dinner was great until the storm picked up, so i called john and we went to see 'shrek the third', which was good, but not near as good as the others. we hung out after and i was happy with the day.
tomorrow sarah graduates from high school. hooray! i'm so glad for her and that she'll never have to get screwed over by that awful place ever again.
i hope that was good sara. it's late, but i didn't want to forget.
tomorrow i also get my new planner for the year. woooooooo!!
i'm peachy.
6 comments:
I got my new planner recently too! It's one of the big full book size ones, and I've never had one and I'm so obviously nerdishly and genuinely excited about it!
Hooray for mother-son bonding...over...umm...over planners. Yeah.
Peace and Good Things :)
So when are we going to hang out?
I second Jess's comment.
Yay thank you. I won't explode now, you saved me!
Give your sister a hug and a congrats from me, please!
PS- Your title is way cute. I just noticed it.
I'm requresting more Meg posts!
Post a Comment