12.01.2008

People Extra

I have decided to pen a list of things I'm thankful for:

1. Jason. duh. for everything.
2. IHOR and it's various members. You made my senior year the best. :)
3. Family. again, duh. for everything they do.
4. My scholarship to Penn State, even if it's making my life lame for a year.
5. Health Care!
6. Quesadillas. They are delicious.
7. Good food in general, which I've been lucky enough to enjoy this past year.
8. Target.
9. La Salle for giving me a degree and stuff.
10. The Masque (this is for the past year, so it's still applicable).
11. The Geek Squad.
12. Brant, Coralee, Fred, and Danielle: for making PSU less sucky.
13. Amtrak: for getting me to my friends and my boyfriend.
14. Jason's parents, because they let me come on vacation and take good care of me.
15. Philly Steak and Hoagie on the Pike. You feed my need for a heart-attack and my second home.
16. Philadelphia, because it's awesome.
17. President-elect Barack Obama (I finally got my t-shirt!)
18. The ability to write this list and have so much to be thankful for!

I'm peachy.

No comments: