3.10.2006

Do over?

Can I do Spring Break over again? I think i messed it up this time.

John and I are taking another "break"...in plain text, we broke up again, but since we're pros at this, we know exactly what to expect in certain aspects. I made sure that we would see each other and he is still my date to formal. We spent the day together yesterday, even though we broke up. this isn't supposed to happen over breaks...but it always does.

I also went up to New Jersey for a few days to visit my aunt and cousins. As much fun as I had, I wish a little that I had stayed at home. I haven't gotten anything done.

None of my friends are home either, save for John, who has plans for the rest of break. My sister doesn't have the time to see me.

In short, this break sucked. even though i got to watch the Oscars and buy Risk.

sigh.

I'm not as peachy as i thought i was.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm sorry, baby. If you need anything - to talk or hang out or bitch or whatnot, lemme know. I'm here!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Much Love,

Mama

Paul Tsikitas said...

Wait.... you bought Risk? The board game? Meaning you play? We need a risk night sometime soon. The Black Army will Rise AGAIN!