when one is single, you are more accutely aware of those who are not.
i wish i had a roommate who lived with me.
there is nothing good on after grey's anatomy on sunday nights.
i am relatively unhappy right now and i don't want anyone to try to change that. it will just annoy me.
i am extremely lonely. in more than one sense.
3 comments:
Maybe, um, we can be lonely together? Or go on a lesbian date? Even if it's to TTC or something.
I completely COMPLETELY understand! Suddenly, you have a lot of free time you don't want. You want to pick up the phone...but you can't. You shouldn't. And you want to go out, but you don't honestly feel like it. You just want to sit and wallow, but you know that's no good either.
It absolutely sucks! But it does go away. And after awhile, you stop noticing the happy couples. Cause remember, everyone was a "happy couple" to someone else at one point. At some moment, you were that couple some other recently-single person didn't want to see. Things change. And they will keep changing. And you may feel like you're at the bottom now, but then you can only go up from here.
Hmmmm...not sure if any of this makes you feel any better. So you can just call and chat if you're bored ever. Or you feel lonely.
Love Always,
Mama
Oh, something else. I found this quote a few months ago and I thought I'd pass it along for you:
"Don't regret anything. Remember there wasn't anything else that could have happened, given who you were and the state of the world at that moment. The only thing you can change is the present, so learn from the past. If you start regretting something and thinking 'I should have done...' always add, 'but then I might have been hit by a bus or blown up by a Japanese-manned torpedo.'" -Helen Fielding
Post a Comment