i need friday to come. i want to see john. i want to go home.
believe me, i'm actually very happy right now. i'm in a healthy (umm...) and committed relationship with someone that i love very much (always a plus). my classes are going well. i have my day ONE interviews tomorrow. i love being vp ar&r elect (although i feel like i'm already vp ar&r...there's sooo much to do). but for reasons i'm not divulging to just anyone, i want to go home. very badly. i miss my cats, among other things.
tomorrow is going to be very busy. i need to get some sleep tonight too. 4 hours wasn't enough last night, although in retrospect, it was worth it. sometimes things have to happen, and if it's at 3:30 in the morning, that's fine.
time for dinner.
sara, are you happy now? i updated!
i'm peachy.
2 comments:
Yes, I'm quite pleased.
Hey Magoo, remember when you were my intern? Yea, I remember that....day.
But seriously, come down to Leej or I break you legs.
Post a Comment