i am officially 75 years old.
last night at the "booze and beef" party (we drank alcohol and ate various beef and beef flavored products just because it was beautiful outside) i was the first to leave. I was exhausted. and it was 11 o clock. Thanks to george for walking me home. I came back here, talked to people online, ate something and went right to bed. beautiful.
I do feel like the old woman of the group here because i just can't seem to have as much fun as everyone else. boo. it's also ironic because i don't look my age to begin with, so how can i be 50 years older than my age? it's weird.
i still get my xanga subscription digest (to keep up with the kiddies from home) and this morning was full of vague entries. who does my sister "hate that she doesn't hate"? and who are other's entries meant towards? i don't get it.
(i hope i'm correct in responding to this) i know you are. don't let it get you too down.
i have a film midterm today. and a masque meeting! woo!!! i'm way too excited about the latter. way.
i also got a new bach CD from dr. andrilli (who's midterm i did NOT fail...or in fact come close). I got a B on both my midterms. I wasn't specific enough on moreau's, although i still can't see how anyone can get a 100. they need to go somewhere else to school. both classes have a paper due at some point in the future and i know i'll do well on those, so i'm looking at a B+ / A in both those classes. As a whole, i'm looking at a bunch of A's. :) i think.
well, i guess i should get ready to greet the day. study, shower, and re-charge my gosh darn, piece of shit phone.
i'm peachy!!
2 comments:
If it makes you feel better, I probably would have left with you if I was there, haha. I decided to go to Neumann and visit people last night and ended up hanging out with Davey until 1am... not smart for those of us who like to sleep early, haha. I'm such a Millie.
Beef and Beer?
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
(Bare in mind, it's before noon right now - beef and beer may be awesome at night, but in the morning - oh God!)
Post a Comment