3.14.2006

procrastination

I LIVE: in the martini lounge.
I WORK: on the masque tumbleweed when i should be doing school work
I TALK: all the time.
I WISH: on the moon.
I ENJOY: new office supplies and my almond joy shirt
I LOOK: pretty nice today
I SEE: my messy desk.
I SMELL: my smelly pig (fear not, it smells tropical)
I LISTEN: to bach.
I HIDE: bad things
I PRAY: a lot
I WALK: funny
I WRITE: in my journals.
I HOPE: for good things to happen to those who deserve it.
I SING: when i'm not talking.
I LAUGH: silently...most of the time.
I CAN: do anything i put my mind to.
I WATCH: conan and snl.
I LEARN: everyday.
I DREAM: a lot.
I WANT: to be a professor
I CRY: over stupid crap.
I BURNT: toast on more than one occasion.
I READ: fitzgerald.
I LOVE: theatre.
I SOMETIMES: think too much.
I TOUCH: my hair all the time.
I HURT: my feet a lot.
I FEAR: the worst.
I HOPE: for the best
I BREAK: out all the time.
I EAT: salty things.
I QUIT: very seldom.
I BATHE: when i feel like it.
I DRINK: cream soda and kool-aid (not together, mind you).
I SAVE: dances for people.
I HUG: everyone
I MEDITATE: before tests
I PLAY: the piano.
I MISS: my piano and my cats.
I HOLD: my friends close
I FORGIVE: more often than i should.
I DRIVE: my sister crazy.
I HAVE: a pretty decent existance.
I DON'T: fail.
I MADE: my scrapbooks and the masque tumbleweed.
I BELIEVE: in a thing called love...just listen to the rhythm of my heart...
I OWE: $10.00 to la salle for someone else's mistake!
I FEEL: pretty pissed about the above statement
I KNOW: that people care about me and what happens to me.
I WONDER: what life has in store for me.

i'm peachy.

(also, if you have any more info about the masque tree...email it to me! contact others who would have it as well...)

No comments: