3.27.2006

Everyone needs their own spot...

I don't know what my title means...it's just what my calendar advised me of today.

This week started off great...i slept through my alarm and therefore missed my first class. good job, megan. I also don't feel in anyway on top of my work. another point for me. Can it be Friday yet? or better yet, Saturday?

Last friday was pretty amazing. My kid (doug, whose birthday happens to be today) is awesome and looks out for his mama and papa. other kids are annoying already. ("papa...i like it when you call me big papa"). anyway, this week should be nice with my kid.

saturday, i'm going to johns. good. we're going to see a show at his school, which should be great, so i'm excited.

speaking of shows, i love damn yankees. I saw East Penn's version of it this weekend and they did such an amazing job that now i'm totally hooked. They didn't do that with Oklahoma and I saw that 7 times. good job kiddies. "tomorrow is the one that counts!"

That's really it. I'm just way mad at myself for starting off this week by not going to my first class...thanks alarm clock. and internal clock.

i'm peachy.

2 comments:

Sara said...

If it helps, I slept through my first class as well, haha.

Jess said...

I haven't slept through a class yet this semester...

...then again, my classes don't start till 4:30, so I'd be a CHAMP if I managed to sleep through them anyway.

Don't feel guilty. We've all done it. Many many many many times :-)