11.30.2006

Because I want to!

If my life were a movie, this would be the soundtrack...again (i've done this before).

How to do it:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest.

My life is a:Leather Jacket (Ben Folds)...I don't get it.


OPENING CREDITS
"Getting Married Today" - Company
(Right...this is a sick joke, yes?)


WAKING UP
"All the Wasted Time" - Parade
(I feel that way when I wake up, considering guilt is the feeling i feel when I sleep lately)

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
"I Have a Dream" - ABBA
(I guess I feel like I can dream on the FIRST day of school...)

FALLING IN LOVE
"Sarah Brown Eyes" - Ragtime
(That's my sisters name! Argh! But I have brown eyes..)

FIGHT SONG
"Once and For All" - Newsies
(I would choose this!)


BREAKING UP
"Rum Tum Tugger" - Cats
(good christ! enough soundtracks! but it's kinda cool...)


PROM
"Sentimental Guy" - Ben Folds
(sure...why not.)


LIFE IS GOOD
"One Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces" - Ben Folds
(Every Ben Folds is a "life is good" song for me)

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
"Defying Gravity" - Wicked
(Wicked probably will be playing near the time of my mental breakdown...)


DRIVING
"Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" - Rufus Wainwright
(this is on my driving mix at home!)


FLASHBACK
"November" - from the cd that tom made me
(it's mellow...and "november HAS taken it's toll and if i know better, there's more to come")

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
"Rainbow Tour" - Evita
("The choice was mine and mine completely. I could have any prize that I desired"...yeah.)

WEDDING
"Take Me Home Tonight" - Eddie Money
(hmm. who am i marrying?)


FINAL BATTLE
"Jacks Lament" - The Nightmare Before Christmas
(I don't even try to think about these anymore...)

DEATH SCENE
"Journey to the Heavyside Layer" - Cats
(Most appropriate song thus far...and it only makes sense if you know the show)

FUNERAL SONG
"The Dance of the Robe" - Aida
(I could see this)


END CREDITS
"All You Can Eat" - Ben Folds
(Sweet...I do love lamenting about people I don't know)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I should try this with just soundtracks...not that I didn't already end up with a mainly soundtrack list.

stolen from Doug, who stole it from Amy, who stole it from Sara.

I'm peachy. and wholely unsatisfied with this list.

No comments: