11.18.2006

roger dupree creates history!

tonight, history will be made in my little world.

first, i will have, for the first time since formal, all of my pillars of strength in one room. this sounds dumb, but i'm happiest when i'm around these friends, and some of them aren't at the school anymore, but they'll be here tonight. i think they know who they are.

second, i will host my first alumni event, with the help of the lovely tricia demeno. i'm really hoping some dinosaurs come out tonight and help me with my records work. the tree will be revealed and photo albums galore! i'm also planning on dressing very sassy tonight. :)

third, the cast party. inevitably, things happen at the cast parties. there's dancing, singing, loving, and such...it's a good time.

gotta finish what i can of the tree before tonight!!!

i'm peachy!

1 comment:

Val said...

Ooo! I can't wait to see all the alumni stuff! It's all so fascinating. I'm sure the reception will kick ass. I know I'm excited!