there are a number of things i'm trying to decide right now.
should i be bummed that john is not coming to see 'jekyll and hyde'?
should i tell the person i like that i like him? (i'm getting mixed reviews on that one)
how should i ask my roommates about having a spaghetti dinner in our apartment?
i get nervous about asking number 2. i talked to george about it...i talked to megan about it. i got two TOTALLY different answers. thanks guys. i'm kidding, i'm grateful that they'll listen to me (or kidnap me into the boys bathroom so no one will eavesdrop), but it doesn't make my decision easier. sigh.
number 1 really makes sense. we haven't talked in a while. he's probably moved on and i sort of kinda have too. i also didn't go to his show....sooo....yeah.
for number 3, i should just grow a pair and say "hey guys, i'm having some people over and we're having pasta. we'll clean up and everything, we just need a night to unwind". sigh.
i sigh a lot lately.
now i'm going to talk to people online and listen to the CD that tom made me. it should be amazing.
i'm peachy...sorta.
3 comments:
Dearest Mother,
1) No
2) That's your decision and only yours. Of course the rest of us have conflicting opinions, and I know you know in your heart of hearts that there's only one person's yes or no that's going to matter--yours.
3)You should tell them you're doing it. It's a freakin' dinner, with people you know.
Megan, it seems to me we never really talk like we used to talk. Like now its just "How are you?" "Good" "What's new?" "Nothing much" "You OK?" "#$%&*#$()&." What happened? I enjoyed our chats. And I'm never too busy for a friend.
Peace and Good Things :)
Well let's see:
1. That is extremely understandable. Even if you've both "moved on". Hell, I asked Jim to come and I was upset when he couldn't. The problem is what kind of message it will send. And that is something you won't know until it happens.
2. I agree with Doug on this one. Only you can tell you when you're ready. Don't let anyone else influence you. Being in that position and watching someone in that position are two TOTALLY different stories! I actually could talk to you further on this matter, but I'm not gonna clutter your blog.
3. Haha, well I'm a bit too late on this one! Um, it went well and they even took a cute picture of us! Speaking of which, I should really upload those to my computer...
Well let's see:
1. That is extremely understandable. Even if you've both "moved on". Hell, I asked Jim to come and I was upset when he couldn't. The problem is what kind of message it will send. And that is something you won't know until it happens.
2. I agree with Doug on this one. Only you can tell you when you're ready. Don't let anyone else influence you. Being in that position and watching someone in that position are two TOTALLY different stories! I actually could talk to you further on this matter, but I'm not gonna clutter your blog.
3. Haha, well I'm a bit too late on this one! Um, it went well and they even took a cute picture of us! Speaking of which, I should really upload those to my computer...
Post a Comment