i had a really good time yesterday watching friends. i just wanted to mention that.
tomorrow begins my least favorite mid year break: thanksgiving. i'm just not a fan. we're hosting an upwards of 25 people at my house. and i have all this stuff on my mind and i don't want to eat that much food...i just want to sit and think for a week.
the minute one starts falling away, the other steps up without knowing...then when i least expect it...he's back and ready for more. should i hold out, wait...not pursue anything...become a nun?
life is so weird.
sigh...
i'm peachy.
1 comment:
Well the nunnery is always open as a last resort, but I wouldn't consider it at this point. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't consider it at all if I were you! Both of them would be lucky to have you. I'd wait and see who's daily lotto six eventually hits the jackpot.
<3
Your pal,
-Val
Post a Comment