well, life here in enola isn't half bad. i'm keeping myself occupied and i just started work today in the fast paced, exciting world of greeting cards. on that same note, i can safely say that i'm among the most attractive people working at the hallmark store. it's not hard.
i finally installed my little tv in my bedroom.
on another note, i now hate leaving my bedroom. it's comfy and cozy. and it has a tv!!
i'm working diligently on a masque tree for the seniors. maybe if SOMEONE would send me her tree, i would be set. (she knows who she is...MAMMA.)
that's it. i just wanted to update...like some others should!
love to all.
i'm peachy.
why does this read like a hemmingway novel?
call me ishmael. (sorry to english majors).
2 comments:
Oh, I will get it when I go home. Breathe, baby. Breathe! I'll get it - scan it - send it to you.
Or maybe I'll burn it so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands...
...I've been watching too many Da Vinci Code specials.
And Moby Dick was NOT written by Hemmingway :-P
The English Major that I am is repulsed to the very depths of my very English Major-ish soul.
Post a Comment