when i was a freshman (which is getting longer and longer ago...), everyone in the masque had a livejournal. EVERYONE. that's how you found out that people were dating other people, who dumped who, who was depressed, etc. (for all the sophomores (2009), the masque was considerably angsty my freshman year, as you may have picked up on.). then some people (me, sara) switched to easy journal, which i found to be not so easy. finally i settled upon a blogspot, after a friend from home, gwen, and lou. perfect. now, everyone is getting one. it's kinda nice though, we can all keep up with each other over the summer.
i had a dream last night that pam and anthony got married in my crazy neighbors house. it was a very very weird dream. beautiful wedding, minus the location, but weird dream.
sorry to many that i went to bed early last night. i was ready to crawl into bed and eat hard pretzels at like, 10:30. many apologies to the wife. i haven't talked to you in like, 2 days. it's not good.
finally, i have been working all the time on the masque personell records. i would enlist help here, but i have the complete information for most of the people who i still talk to. it's going to look fantastic when it's all done (the tree is amazing. however, if i find out that one more obscure person was inducted into the masque, i'm going to cut someone). :)
well, that's really it. i have a lot to do today, so i'll see you all later.
i'm peachy!!
3 comments:
It's okay wifey, I understand, and I've been busy too... talking a boy your Nik says I should drug with roofies to make him love me. Oh sigh, I love silly jokes about drugs!
oooo moulin rouge...i like. and my masque name was paint by numbers.
I changed your link on my page.
Demanding, demanding.
I'm depicted as crazy Holocaust girl on you and your wifey's page and do you hear me complain (other than right now) - no! Cause I'm understanding. I go with the flow.
Teasing!
Post a Comment