Observation: Finesse Mitchell (aka, the black guy on SNL who was NOT on All That) is not funny. In fact...he's not even a good actor. He makes me want to charge Lorne Michaels on the street and demand to know what drug he was on when he made the decision to cast Mitchell. I'll actually walk away from the TV set when he comes on. He's that bad. He's not even bad in a funny way. Just in an offense to all people who like comedy way. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Jess does too.
Proclamation: Yesterday I bought this book entitled "This Book Will Change Your Life", in which every day holds a new and interesting task. It was $18. Today's tasks are simple to help me ease into the book. There is a list of tasks i have to choose from, so today i will:
1. Bookmark a new website (check)
2. Have a mini-beauty pagent between my toes (middle toe, both feet...check).
3. Insult an insect
4. Jaywalk in a pedestrain zone (it's not hard at la salle.)
5. Go on a one minute hunger strike
that is all.
i'm peachy.
1 comment:
Okay, I think I might need that book.
What is the point of it? Where does it go?
Post a Comment