Crunchy commentary on life's big and little things.
IM BOONDOCK SAINTS!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FORGET SARA COME AWAY WITH ME HAVE MY BABIES
oh yea i forgot u can play with my baton anytime wed make a good relay together ;)
Why did I KNOW I was going to be Schindler's List?Wise Ass!
Nice setting. Simple is good. I have a blogspot now. Can I be a movie?
i love that movie =)
haha, i love it.
Sweet deal. Tommy is pretty bizarrely amazing, just like me.
This is for Paul...Toot Toot.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
IM BOONDOCK SAINTS!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FORGET SARA COME AWAY WITH ME HAVE MY BABIES
oh yea i forgot u can play with my baton anytime wed make a good relay together ;)
Why did I KNOW I was going to be Schindler's List?
Wise Ass!
Nice setting. Simple is good. I have a blogspot now. Can I be a movie?
i love that movie =)
haha, i love it.
Sweet deal. Tommy is pretty bizarrely amazing, just like me.
This is for Paul...
Toot Toot.
Post a Comment